Sunday, September 21, 2008

fiber bars

OK, I am in love! I have found Fiber bars. Now some may wonder about this but believe me until you have tried them do not judge. They can be found in any grocery store. They are 140 calories and 4g of fat. As we all know the fat grams are the killers. Well I have sweet tooth and am constantly trying to lose weight so these are a God Send. Besides I get my fiber!!! and we all know why we need that.
I bought my first box last week .I opened the bar , ate it and couldn't believe it. I licked my figures and the wrapper. Now I left the box in my office, sitting on top of the little fridge in there. The next day when I got to work I was thinking of when to have my daily fiber when I thought I heard a noise in my office. I dismissed it the first time then I heard it again. I looked up and my Fiber One box was wiggling. We have been having a problem with mice the last few weeks so I figured that a mouse had discovered fiber bars. So I went over folded the flap down and sure enough he was jumping around in there so I took it to Wayne and asked him to get rid of the creature inside and bring me back my bars!!! Well he had only gotten into one bar so I still could get my fiber fix for the day. Which proves to me that even mice have good taste. Needless to say I don't leave them or anything eatable sitting around anymore. I even put my purse on a tall stool because my Fiber Bars are in it. I sure don't want to take a little friend home with me. But all kidding aside you have to try Fiber Bars, I like chocolate and oats. I just bought oats and caramel and wil try them soon.

2 comments:

Viking Wolf Woman said...

Hahahaha- that is classic. I guess mice want to get their fiber too.

I agree- Fiber Bars rock! They just came out with two new kinds: strawberry and apple streusel. The apple are really good!

Great blog! Keep it going!

Jumbo's Lezis said...

I think the mouse was something special and you had him whacked for touching a fiber bar. I mean this little Fyvel found these bars still sealed in their "freshness pack". I personally would reconsider tossing the next one who finds them, out.